A series of transparent, odourless, fully synthetic hydraulic fluids based on Poly Alpha Olefins (PAO) for use in the food & beverage sector. These oils
have extremely stable operating characteristics with a wide temperature range, foaming suppression, friction/wear reduction, and moisture rejection.
Passes DIN 51524/T2 standard for hydraulic fluids. Can be used as a compressor oil (ISO 32).
- NSF H1 Reg: 142717;
- Viscosity @ 40°C: ISO 32;
- Тemperature Range: -57°C to +238°C;
- Viscosity Index: 142.
- NSF H1 Reg: 142716;
- Viscosity @ 40°C: ISO 46;
- Temperature Range: -57°C to +252°C;
- Viscosity Index: 145.
- NSF H1 Reg: 142714;
- Viscosity @ 40°C: ISO 68;
- Temperature Range: -57°C to +260°C;
- Viscosity Index: 141.