NSF H1 Registered Silicone Lubricant
- Use where friction reduction is required particularly plastic-toplastic components, on guide rails or as a label adhesive antistick treatment to dramatically reduce label adhesive build-up;
- NSF H1 registered (No.138000);
- Excellent general lubrication with a relatively dry film;
- Eliminates sticking, squeaking and binding;
- Operational temperature range: -40°C to +200°C;
- Use on high-speed bagging lines and on chutes/slides;
- Dry film ensures no product contamination.